Exam Code: 70-336
Exam Name: Microsoft Core Solutions of Microsoft Lync Server 2013
You need to identify which DNS record must be implemented for the planned federation relationship. Which DNS record should you identify?
To answer, select the appropriate configurations for the DNS record in the answer area.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to identify which tasks must be performed to move the Central Management store during the planned migration. Which three actions should you identify? To answer, move the three appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to identify which tasks must be performed to configure pool pairing between the Front End pools. Which four actions should you identify?
To answer, move the four appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.
You need to recommend which tasks must be performed to implement the planned unified contact store. Which three actions should you recommend? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
A. From a server that has Lync Server 2013 deployed, run the Set-CsClientPolicy cmdlet.
B. From a server that has Exchange Server 2013 deployed, run the ExchUCUtil.ps! script.
C. From a server that has Lync Server 2013 deployed, run the New-CsPartnerApplication cmdlet.
D. From a server that has Lync Server 2013 deployed, run the Set-CsUserServicesPolicy cmdlet.
E. From a server that has Exchange Server 2013 deployed, run the Configure EnterprisePartnerApplication.ps
Case Study: 4 – Litware, Inc Case B (QUESTION 75 – QUESTION 85)
Litware, Inc. is an international manufacturing company that has 10,000 users.
Litware has two offices. The offices are located in New York and Denver. The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet.
Active Directory Infrastructure
The network contains an Active Directory forest named litware.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2008 R2. Each office contains two domain controllers. Each office is configured as an Active Directory site.
Lync Server 2010 Infrastructure
Litware has a Lync Server 2010 infrastructure in the New York office. The infrastructure contains servers and appliances. The servers and appliances are configured as shown in the following table.
All of the servers that have Lync Server 2010 deployed are monitored by using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager.
All client computers have either Microsoft Lync 2010 or Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 installed.
Administrators configure the following Lync Server 2010 features:
– IM and presence for all sites
– External user access for IM and conferencing
– Conferencing for all sites
– Response groups
– Group Chat
Litware identifies the following issues:
– Users report that other users who are not listed on their contact list can see their presence information. This also occurs when the users set their privacy mode to allow only the users on their contact list to see their presence information.
– The users report that when they connect to meetings remotely, they cannot use presenter controls.
Litware plans to minimize hardware and software purchasing costs.
Litware plans to upgrade to Lync Server 2013 during the next six months and plans to implement the following changes during the upgrade:
– Migrate the current Front End pool to an Enterprise Edition Front End pool named fepooll that will contain two servers named Lyncl3_01 and Lyncl3_02.
– Migrate Group Chat to Persistent Chat.
Litware identifies the following technical requirements for the planned changes:
– Users running previous client versions must be able to use chat features after the server is migrated to Persistent Chat.
– Users who have mobile devices must be able to receive notifications if the Lync mobile application is inactive.
– A client computer named Monitor01 must be used to monitor client connectivity by using synthetic transactions.
– All response groups must be migrated to Lync Server 2013.
– External users must be able to expand distribution groups.
– External users must be able to download meeting content.
– The Lync 2013 Windows Store app must be supported.
High Availability Requirements
The new Lync Server 2013 infrastructure in the New York office must be available if a single server fails.
You need to recommend a solution to resolve the presence information issue. You verify that enhanced presence privacy mode is enabled for all users. What should you recommend including in the solution?
A. A client version policy
B. A conferencing policy
C. A presence policy
D. A client policy
You need to move all users to the new Lync Server 2013 infrastructure. What command should you run? (To answer, configure the appropriate command in the answer area.)
You need to recommend which type of client connection the remote users must use to prevent the connection issue. Which Lync client or clients should you recommend? (Choose all that apply.)
A. Lync 2013
B. Lync Web App
C. Lync Windows Store app
D. Lync Attendee
A: Lync 2013 is the full-featured client for Lync Server. The Lync 2013 user interface has been fully redesigned and includes newly integrated features, such as Persistent Chat (Lync 2010 had a separate client for chat functionality), tabbed conversations, video preview, and multiparty video
B:* Lync Web App is the client of choice for participants outside your organization. With Lync Web App, no local client installation is required, although audio, video, and sharing features require installation of a plug-in during first use.
* Lync Web App is the web-based conferencing client for Lync Server 2013 meetings. In this release, the addition of computer audio and video to Lync Web App provides a complete in-meeting experience for anyone who does not have a Lync client installed locally. Meeting participants have access to all collaboration and sharing features and presenter meeting controls.
* From scenario:
/ Migrate Group Chat to Persistent Chat
/ Users running previous client versions must be able to use chat features after the server is migrated to Persistent Chat.
* Lync Windows Store app supports most of the commonly-used features for contact management, conversations, and calls. For advanced features such as delegate set up, team calls, response groups, and persistent chat, use Lync 2013 for the desktop instead.
* Because of the enhancements to Lync Web App, an updated version of Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendee is not available for Lync Server 2013.
* Lync 2010 Attendant The Microsoft Lync 2010 Attendant integrated call-management program enables a receptionist to manage multiple conversations at the same time through rapid call handling, IM, and onscreen routing.
Reference: Clients for Lync Server 2013
You need to implement a solution to meet the notification requirements for the mobile devices. The solution must meet the technical requirements. Which three actions should you perform before you enable push notification? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
A. Configure a reverse proxy.
B. Add a hosting provider.
C. Modify the client policy.
D. Configure accepted domains.
E. Enable federation.
How to Enable Push Notifications for Lync Mobile iPhone & Windows 7 Phone
You need to recommend which names must be included in the certificate installed on Lyncl3_02. Which names should you recommend? (To answer, select the appropriate names in the answer area.)
You need to recommend the minimum number of Lync servers required to support the Lync Server 2013 infrastructure in the New York office. The solution must meet the high availability requirements. How many servers should you recommend deploying to each network? (To answer, select the appropriate number of servers for each network in the answer area.)
If you want to pass Microsoft 70-336 exam successfully, donot missing to read latest lead2pass Microsoft 70-336 dumps.
If you can master all lead2pass questions you will able to pass 100% guaranteed.